We are in the business of LED lighting systems and IoT for lighting. This means we research, develop and implement connected lighting solutions for the world’s biggest commercial, industrial and real estate players. Why does this matter and why should you care? Two reasons:
- LED lighting is up to 80% more efficient than traditional solutions – which means we do our part in saving the planet.
- LED lighting is so easy to set up on the IoT grid – meaning endless connected possibilities from smart cities to smart offices to smart everything.
For this exciting field, we are looking for a graphic designer to produce various types of design work in order to expand our company’s awareness. Meaning you’ll be doing artwork for several big countries where Greentek operates (don’t worry – it’ll be in English or we’ll provide translations) such as Germany, Switzerland or France.
This role requires creativity, grit, resourcefulness and good self-management (and other-management) skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, web developers etc.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data for projects such as website, product catalogs, presentations, white papers, technical documents, email campaigns, digital media, trade shows, etc.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to develop technical marketing documents including Spec Sheets, Installation guides, Product Labels.
- Contribute with fresh, new ideas and design artwork to the overall project.
- Ability to keep up with current design trends and other popular styling.
- Proof-reading to deliver accurate and high-quality work.
- In order to achieve these goals, you will interact with the R&D and Light Design departments to gather information supporting the task at hand.
- Being in a technical field, this role requires excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Relevant portfolio for technical, automotive or software brands. Sorry, we don’t do flowery, artsy stuff!
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines since we’re a company of engineers
- Good English skills
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role within our space
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate and work in a team
- 2 years+ experience working as a graphic designer. Have a thorough, working knowledge of CC InDesign, CC Photoshop and CC Illustrator.